Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Suck fest.

It's funny how yesterday was one of the best days of my life, and today was a total suck fest.

I woke up early this morning to go to church. Once at church, I listened a little and wrote a lot, but I still took notes so I could look back on what the pastor was talking about later. After the service was over, I ended up talking with someone about my boyfriend. They asked, "does he love Jesus?" and I said, "I don't know." I should've just said yeah. Another person said, "'Do not be unequally yoked'," and I wanted to shout. I changed the subject instead.

Then, I drove a few towns over to work on my senior project, after filling up my car, which now costs more than thirty dollars when it used to cost about twenty-five. I worked on my project from about noon to six in the evening. I fixed all of the connections, and everything was in its proper place; then, I discovered that the integrated circuit chip in my amp-the key component, might I add-had been fried.

FUN FACT: My project is due tomorrow.

FUN FACT 2: My graduation status depends on my success in its completion.

This project is supposed to be a culmination of everything I have learned about electronics in the past three years. All I've learned is:
-Theories upon theories upon theories
-I don't enjoy technology as much as I thought I did
-I'm a complete idiot
I can give you the scoop on diodes, and explain how an op-amp works, but ask me to make one and I'm clueless. Thus, I am an idiot. The lowest form.

When I got home, my father wouldn't talk to me-probably because I was a whopping five minutes late-and my mother was engrossed in her Bible. I went to my room and said goodnight. About twenty minutes later, after sobbing on the phone with my best friend, whom I had interrupted a movie night with her friend, my mom came in my room with a terrible attitude, and said, "You really need to drop this attitude," which made absolutely no sense. She went on and on.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention... My boyfriend lost my birthday card. Then, he hit my car. Hard.

My gas tank is already down to three-quarters of a tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment