Well, this is my first blog post, and I'm not totally sure what to write about. I would write something really deep and thoughtful, but I'm tired, and I think that would be too great of an effort right now. I think I'll write about people.
I work at a very high-quality fast food restaurant right now, and lots of people come in to buy food there. One of our regular customers came in tonight. He never actually tells us what he wants, he just hands us a piece of paper with his order written down on it. Two of the girls I work with took his order, and I just watched them prepare it. I had nothing better to do. At one point, I looked at the man, and he had his head thrown back in laughter, his eyes closed and everything. I thought one of my coworkers had said something funny, but they were totally focused on preparing his order, not even looking at the man. Maybe he was reminiscing on a funny moment from a few days ago. Or maybe one of my coworkers had lettuce in their hair... Or maybe, he's just crazy. I don't know.
Making an account for this website was difficult for me. You know how when you get to the stage in the "Create your Profile" game when you have to spruce it up with all of this interesting stuff about yourself? I hate that part. The "About Me" box is my worst enemy. It's like, how can you cram everything that you are into a tiny little box with less than 1200 characters? I'd like to think that God created each person more complexly (complexly?) than that. I just didn't write anything in it. I figure that if I'm actually going to write regularly on this blog, and if people actually read it, then they will get to know me and see my perspective through the blog, not through that insulting little blurb.
Oh, yeah. Now I can stalk Carol, too, Shout out! Haha..
I think I'm going to hit the hay. Maybe this whole blogging thing will be fun?

Yay! i got a shout-out! and i love your blog title!
ReplyDelete