People are all so different from one another. Those are the kind that I like, the ones that are different. Some people are so similar that it's almost painful to watch them interact. Hah just kidding. It's not that bad. But, sometimes I do wonder, "Why don't I have that certain group to do everything with?" Guess that is kind of a silly thing to wonder, but sometimes it just feels like there is no certain place where I fit in. Not going for a sob story here, I do have a few wonderful friends, I'm just been thinking about it a lot today.
I went outside today during lunch with two friends from my school. All of the benches were full outside, so we decided to lay in the grass instead of going back inside. I don't even remember what we were talking about, but I just felt so happy and normal. The sun was bright in the sky, and yellow was everywhere.
I love smart people, too. Intelligence is so attractive. There are a lot of pretty daft people in the world nowadays, so it's so nice to hear someone speak with a colorful vocabulary.
When I grow up, I want to get married. Some say it's old-fasioned, but I think it sounds wonderful! All I want is a rich, smart, musically-inclined, well-travelled, buff husband. Is that so much to ask? Haha, just kidding about the buff part. Sometimes I think it would be kind of cool not to get married, so I could just pick up and leave whenever I want, and go wherever I want. I told my mom that, and she was just like, "What a lonely life?" I think she has a point.

No comments:
Post a Comment