Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I shouldn't be blogging right now.

I'm supposed to be answering an essay question for my AP Psychology class. Actually, the fate of my entire group depends on my punctuality. Ah, oh well. I'll get to it sometime tonight. Once I finish this blog. And check facebook. Oh, and finish putting these cds onto my iPod. Haha. What a loser.

I'm not really sure what exactly I was planning on writing about. I'll think of something.

I hate those days when you wake up in the morning, look in your closet, and realize every single scrap of clothing you own doesn't look good on you. Of course, all of it probably looks just fine, but everything you try on just looks and feels terrible. I did that tonight. I was like, "I'm going to dress comfortably for school tomorrow, but still try to look nice." Now, whenever I look at the outfit I have picked out, I regret it. Of course I can put it back and get out something else, but it would defeat the whole purpose of picking it out the night before. Decisions, decisions.

Speaking of decisions, I was invited to a party this Friday. I'm not a party person, but, I have to admit, this party sounds kind of fun. The only problem is, that's the night of our first football game, AND I have off this Friday. Last year, I didn't go to any games because I was always working, but I have off for once! What a wonderful feeling! So I think I've pretty much talked myself into going to the football game, but I'm not sure yet. Yesnoyesno. It doesn't really matter. It's not like my life will drastically change whether I go or not. But I probably will. And what if it did drastically change? Hmmm... Oh, the possibilities. Whatever, you probably don't care what I do. Haha.

Yesterday when I was organizing my room, I decided to go through my cds, see which ones were missing, and in the wrong cases, et cetera. I came across my Blake Lewis, Audio Daydream cd that I had been looking for for, like, two years! Needless to say, I am pumped to listen to it again. It's going to be my homework soundtrack tonight.

I've just realized that I have written absolutely nothing worth writing. If I continue writing tonight, I will most likely be consistent in my monotony. I guess I'm going to get started on the essay question.. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment