It didn't feel like a good day, but good things happened. Good things happened around me, but I felt like I was separate from their goodness. Know what I mean?
I got a new pair of pants today. They're burgundy, and I totally love them. That's one of those things that happened today, that should make me happy, but it didn't.
I thought that music would help me concentrate, but it's doing quite the opposite. The fact that facebook is in my other tab isn't helping. Social networking will be my ruin. It's those darn chat boxes. People creeping up on me, tyring to see what I'm up to while I'm doing real work.. Psh.
My room is freezing. Not helping my mood. AHH!
Well, I guess I should hop on off of here. Not really much to say. Maybe tomorrow, something amazing will happen that I'll be able to share with you guys. Crossing my fingers.

No comments:
Post a Comment