I turned on "A Knight's Tale" tonight, thinking that I would fall asleep halfway through. Mind you, I'd never seen this movie before, but I figured it would be really boring, so I put it in my PS2--yes, I still use my PS2. I ended up laughing, crying, and staying up to see the whole thing through. It was amazing. I love movies that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Plus, Heath Ledger was a wonderful actor. I miss him...
I'm going to Washington tomorrow for the Solar Decathlon. I'm really going for the Smithsonian museums. And the monuments. And all of the other cool stuff the capital has to offer! I'm really excited. I wish I could just walk around on my own to explore, but that'd be pretty sad.
The past few weeks, I've been dreading graduating high school. It's still quite a few months off, but I know how fast time slips by, too. Now I'm started to get excited for college. Like, I really wish I could go straight into the "real world," so to speak, but I know I would be completely lost. I need a few more years to get my head on straight and avoid true adulthood.. Haha.
Bonus: The college I'm planning on attending is only about two and a half hours from Niagra Falls! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?!? I could go to Toronto for a day trip! AAHHHH!

No comments:
Post a Comment