Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 8, 2011

So, I'm supposed to be working on a powerpoint...

But I'm doing this instead! I'm what you would call a rebel. You don't really know me, so if I tell you I'm a rebel, you wouldn't know whether I was lying or not. Except, two of my three followers I am acquainted with. So, that doesn't really work.

We resumed our physical fitness testing in gym today, and I did one whole push up! YAAAY! On the bright side, I did sixty crunches, which raised my self-esteem from nonexistent to bearable to look at. Ha.

I also worked today. Whenever we close, I am usually the one who takes the trash out, and every single time I open up that darn dumpster, my heart starts pounding and  get all jittery. I'm always paranoid that someone is going to be inside, and I'm not sure what I would do if I did see someone inside. Honestly, I'd scream and run away, but that's what any normal person would do right? How would I know what there intentions were, hiding inside a dumpster? That's not a very good first impression if you ask me.An apology would probably be in order though, for dumping food juice all over them.

I'm going to talk about my feelings a little. Please forgive me, I just need to vent. It bothers me when there is that one person who you are so into and they have no idea, and they talk to you like absolutely nothing has gone awry inside of your head, when inside you're just like "RAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" or something along those lines. Do you know what I mean? And they are super nice and you have no idea whether they are nice because they are just a nice person, or because they are into you, too. I would love to believe it's the latter, but I'm afraid that it's not. You even go as far as trying to ignore this person, and just when you stop thinking about the fact that they are directly behind you, or beside you, or whatever, they tap your shoulder, or make a funny remark or something that forces you to acknowledge their presence. It's so unfair. The whole direction of that paragraph was really strange. I was referring to my situation, but I kept saying "you" and "they". I think you know what I meant, regardless. Well, enough of that shtuff.

I really should get working on my presentation. Better hop off here.

No comments:

Post a Comment