That's what it feels like anyway. It's now 10:15 PM. I still have to make cookies for Honor Society, do my Spanish homework, pack my lunch for tomorrow, re-string my ukulele, and study for the SATs. And all I want to do is sleep. It seems like there just aren't enough hours in the day, but I know that if there were more, I would waste them on something stupid, like this, rather than the things that need to be done.
I feel like I post too many statuses on Facebook. I usually only post one a day, but it seems like too much. I'll just be listening to a song I really like, and I'll send a lyric to Facebook from my phone. It's got to stop. I'm being the enemy of originality.
I wish I had more time to read. I used to read all of the time, but I feel like the only time I have to just read is during class, and that isn't exactly good for my grades. I think one weekend, I'm just going to read, non-stop. Go through my little pile, start in no particular order. But I probably wouldn't get much out of the books that way.
I'm not really sure what else to write. Guess that means it's time to end it.

No comments:
Post a Comment