Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ramen for dinner!

I went and played tennis tonight in town with one of my best friends. It was a lot of fun, even though we're both terrible at tennis. We even made up a tennis mantra: "Control. Direction. Depth Perception." Good times!

There were these guys playing basketball on the courts next to us. They were cool at first, but when it started to get dark, a few of them left, and then there were only two. We decided to leave, because it was getting harder to see the ball. When we were walking through the gate out to the parking lot, one of them guess "Hey tennis girls!" and I was just thinking, "ohcrapohcrapohcrap." He was like, "where are you guys from?" and I was like, "Here. Have a good night!" and waved. Then, when I thought we were in the clear, they started coming towards our car, and the same guy asked, "How old are you guys?" and I said, "Too old for you. Have a good night!" and waved again. Then my friend said we'd be back sometime when we weren't working, and we left. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but it's hard to trust just anyone completely.

So, I bought my Homecoming dress and it's super cute! All I will say is that it's blue, and I hope I don't gain any more weight before the dance. I mean, it won't pop the seams or anything, it just won't look very attractive. I'm just so bad at eating healthy. I'm eating Ramen for dinner tonight, which, I might add, is full of sodium. And too much sodium isn't good for you. Then again, too much of anything isn't good for you. Nevertheless, I cannot wait to wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment