Our football team beat the crap out of their opponents. I'm very proud, even though I probably don't know the majority of the football players. And I don't really understand how football works. It was still exciting.
Last year, during the Super Bowl, my dad explained how football works, and I didn't understand. Then, my boyfriend at the time explained it in almost the same exact way, but it actually made sense. We hear what we want to hear, I guess.
I love those friends who listen to everything you have to say, no matter how cliche, or cheesy it is. Had a heart-to-heart tonight with one of my friends, and it was wonderful. I didn't feel that much better afterwards, but it was nice that she was there to listen to me. And vice versa. Tomorrow, we might be getting together, having a movie sesh, some ice cream. You know, the works. Definitely a "Notebook" kind of movie. I could use a good cry.
Crying is so weird. Like, whenever I cry during a movie, I always feel better afterwards, like I unwound the big rubber-band ball of thoughts rolling around in my head. I love that feeling.

No comments:
Post a Comment