Being a legal adult means absolutely nothing. You still can't live.
How there are so many nice people in the world but a few mean people can spoil someone's worldview.
When I see people at bars and restaurants together and they look miserable.
How it's necessary to waste four more years of my life at a facility of higher learning in order to "succeed." Subsequently, going into debt for doing so.
Racism on all sides. We're all just people, but so many want to think that they are more deserving or important because of the color of their skin.
Secrets make me really sad. Like, when I talk to my mother and I want to get along with her so badly but she is just wallowing in misery and I don't know why. She tells me I wouldn't understand but I think I understand more than she's willing to credit me for. I hate when she cries and keeps all of those secret pains inside of her.
Seeing anyone upset makes me upset.
The fact that I do the same thing to this boy who loves me that my mom does to me really upsets me. Sometimes one little thing he says or does sets off this chain reaction of thought, and I get so down and he never knows what to do. All I want to do is sleep, escape whatever it is I'm feeling or not feeling. I hate being that way.
Seeing children everywhere put into situations they should have no part of.
When people hate each other so passionately in the name of their god. I'm sure any god would be saddened. How religion, since its beginnings, has caused people to drive each other to kill each other because of their differences. How this still happens today.
I wish I was still excited to go to college and learn. It just seems so pointless to me now. How my feelings, my heart, has taken precedence over that desire. I know that my parents are disappointed in me because of it. That makes me sad.

No comments:
Post a Comment