Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 17, 2011

head full of pesticides

I don't know what to write about anymore. My life is so uneventful. And I feel like if I write about the things that seem like a big deal to me, I'll come across as a typical teenager. But I guess that's all I am, really.

I struggle with that. I don't like to think that I'm the same as everyone else my age. In some ways I'm not, but, in the same breath, I am. Maybe I've been listening too intently to my parents, feeding me all this stuff about how I'm so unique. And the people I go to church with, they used to tell me that, too. But I know I'm not really that different. At first it hurts. It's a pride thing I guess.

I'm really wishy-washy. I say "I guess" and "I think" a lot.

It's just one of those nights. Where I'll be up listening to Bright Eyes all night, refusing to do anything but drown in the music.

I'm fine, I swear. Sometimes I just need a night to sober up from all this teenage nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment