Tonight I got punched in the face. I didn't get into a fight or anything, though. I was at this show and this dude was moshing. He came too far over to the side and socked me right in the face. One of my friends rushed me real fast to the back hallway, and was all upset, but I was fine. Honestly, I was just hoping my eye was okay. All I could think was, what if I go blind or something? But that is a pretty ridiculous worry, looking back.
Everyone was like, "ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Not yelling, really, just worriedly. The right side of my face was red, and my eye was watering, but other than that, I was okay. Getting punched in the face is nowhere near as painful as I imagined it would be.
It was actually a pretty cool experience. I know that sounds weird, but I'm glad it happened. I feel like I got to know a couple people a little bit better than I would have, had it not happened. And I'd never been punched in the face before, so if it happens again, at least I'll be prepared. Haha..
We could all use a good punch to the face every once in a while.
All in all, today was a very good day.
I'll try to post something else soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment