Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stuff.

I've been living in this camper for about four days now. Things are starting to look grim. I'm running out of pants that are desirable to wear. Don't be alarmed if you notice me wearing the same pants a few days in a row.

First I was really hating on my dads idea to stay here all week, but I'm starting to appreciate it more now. Other than the rash that's starting to pop up on my face, the sneezing, and the waking up freezing in the middle of the night, it's pretty okay. It's just nice to get away from the house for a while, even if it calls for forsaking my personal hygiene a little bit.

I felt like I had so many things to say when I first started typing this up. Guess I was wrong. It's my parent's fault. They started talking to me. Ew...

No comments:

Post a Comment