Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 16, 2011

It's Friday!

Getting down on Friday!

Not really. Actually, I'm in my pajamas already. Getting down in my pajamas on a lonely Friday night.

I'm beginning to appreciate lonely nights. I can just sit and think, or sit and not. I can sing really loud if I want. I can perform for an invisible audience.

It seems like almost every time I host a concert in my kitchen when no one else is home, I'm fronting My Chemical Romance. I'm not really sure why.

I went through an emo-ish phase in middle school. I wore a crap ton of eyeliner and listened to "emo" music. I watched Warped Wednesdays all summer long. And I loved Bayside.

I still love Bayside.

I'm finally going to see the Muppets movie tomorrow. I would be excited, if I wasn't broke. I can afford a movie ticket and gas for a couple more days, and I think that's it. It's almost an exhilarating feeling, living off of four dollars in cash.

I feel happy today. Today wasn't all that, but I feel so content. There are so many things that I've been worrying about over the past month or so, and I thought everything was going wrong. But right now, everything is just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment