I always wonder why I can't force myself up on Sunday mornings. Maybe it's because I'm up so late doing absolutely nothing.
Literally, all I've done:
-watch world's dumbest
-play dress-up
-clean my room
-creep on facebook
That's it, in the past, like, four hours.
I tweet way too much. I'm trying to cut back. You know it's bad when you say, "I'm trying to cut back." I mean, yeah, there are other people who tweet more than I do, but it is still annoying. It's so silly; I don't even know why I tweet so much. I don't really have that much to say, and when I do, it's not all that interesting. From today on, I will only tweet one profound, poignant thought per day.
I just remembered that I haven't started one part 5 of Crime and Punishment yet. I MUST have it finished by Tuesday. I can't even find it right now. It's terrible.
I need to go to sleep, or I'll be dead on my feet tomorrow. I'll try to blog about something other than myself soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment