I had all this stuff in my head that I wanted to blog about. Like, I was roused from my state of half-sleep with these nagging thoughts, and now they're gone..
My place of employment was really busy tonight, and I felt so anemic. I started nodding off with subs in the toaster over. It was bad. The atmosphere in that godforsaken place sucks all of the energy out of me.
I think I'm finally sick of the food. I started eating a sub tonight, and thought I was going to be sick.
At first, I thought that I had caught something from this kid Nick. Today in gym, we had the option of either sitting on the bleachers and doing absolutely nothing, or dancing with the Spanish classes. Of course, I chose the Latin dancing over sitting with my lame friends who didn't want to dance. Nick was my main dance partner. It was so much fun; if you knew Nick, you would understand.
Anyway, what led me to question whether or not I had contracted something was a conversation with his brother, Matthew, who sat with me on the NHS field trip bus. Matt was talking to someone on the phone, and was saying that Nick had gotten sick. When he hung up, I was like, "What's wrong with Nick?" and he just said that he had thrown up at school, and had probably gotten something from their other brother who was at home, sick. That was a really confusing sentence, forgive me.
So when I started feeling nauseous whilst preparing sandwich masterpieces, I thought, I swear to God if this is Nick's fault.. I don't even know what I'll do.
I feel fine now, thank goodness. Nick is a lucky boy.
The Latin dancing sessions at school are always really awkward. At the end of the lesson, we always form a merengue circle. What happens is the guys ll make a circle facing outward, and the girls all move from guy to guy. Most of these people don't know each other, but that's not what makes it awkward. Keep in mind, most of these people looks like idiots when they dance (not that I don't), so you have to dance with a guy you've never even seen before, and who has no sense of rhythm. Don't get me wrong, I love the Latin dancing lessons, but they're still weird.

No comments:
Post a Comment