Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sometimes..

Things don't work out exactly the way you thought they would. Today, I woke up indifferent. This evening, I got hopeful. Now, I'm down. Really, today was great, I just always look at the bad side. So silly, right?

Sometimes life just doesn't feel fair. It's all muddled. But really, what is fair?

You know what's really awesome? Life. Everything in it is so unexpected. Even when it seems like everything sucks, something cheers me up. My best friend always helps. She's great.

I feel like I needed this. I needed to be humbled, I needed to cry over what I'd been holding in for so long. I just desperately needed to call out. I might not have the answers yet, but I know they'll come someday.

I know this probably makes absolutely no sense to you. This is about everything and anything. Sometimes you just need to release. Throw everything you hold onto so tightly into the air, and see where it falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment